Friday, June 8, 2012

POT O' FLOWERS

A good blogging friend of mine, Helen of H2 Designs, recently made a new version of the old classic - a Flower Pot card.  It was such a sweet project I just had to re-create it and share.  This sweet verson is made entirely with the Big Shot and is a wonderful way to showcase it's versatility.

Helen very kindly sent me the tutorial she wrote and if you leave her a comment on her blog, I am sure she will send it to you too!  There is more to Helen's card and tutorial than I have shown you here.

I love the size of this card too.  There is plenty of room inside for your message!  The flowers are gorgeous and easy to put together.  I can see my Stamp Club ladies will be making this very soon!

Do you have a Big Shot?  No?  I would be happy to show you and your friends what a fabulous tool this is to have in your stash.  Book a workshop with ME today, purchase the Big Shot and get a FREE stamp set while you are at it!  Who doesn't like FREE, right?!

7 comments:

  1. So cool, Paula!! I love it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your speckled pot! This is a great re-creation of Helen's design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely pot of flowers, big and bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love visiting Helen's blog ... she has so much inspiration to share! Great sample, Paula! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fresh and happy :-) Loved making some of these up! I love how it becomes a card that lifts out - very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out Paula. Your pot o' flowers looks fabulous. Hope your Stamp Club ladies enjoy making them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥