Saturday, May 12, 2012

KINDNESS MATTERS

I have had my beady eye on this gorgeous wee stamp set - Kindness Matters - for some time.  I finally weakend and got it with my last order.

I am not normally a pink girlie girl, but I had this Pink Pirouette card base already cut and scored, so decided to put it to use!  I have teamed it with Rich Razzleberry and of course - my sponges!  The only embellishment - the ribbon and bow.


I have again carried the artwork over to the inside too.  It is amazing how just dressing up a portion of the inside turns a card from simply "nice" to simply "wow"!!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card and love the pink :)
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very "wow" Paula. Love how you have taken the ribbon under the panel with the bow on top &, of course, your awesome sponging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Paula! Colour combo is lovely and great bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are lots of things I love about this little set too. Your card is gorgeous. Have a fabulous Mother's Day tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna make one of these RIGHT NOW!!! What a stunner! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's also amazing what just a bit of sponging will do. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥