Tuesday, May 1, 2012

AT ONE WITH NATURE

The more I see "Natures Walk" and play with it, the more I love it!  I have used an unusual colour combination with this card, in bashful Blue and Early Espresso, but I love how well this combination works.

I also used the new Adorning Edgelits to create the pretty scolloped border along the bottom of the card.  I have kept this card fairly simple with only an antique brad and bakers twine for adornment.  The Bakers twine is Early Espresso and while it is not in any current catalogue, you can still get this and the Cherry Cobbler Twine.  Just contact ME and I can order it for you!

Stampin' Up! have a fabulous promotion for you too!  During May, you will get a FREE package of Designer Series Paper for every three you buy! Choose from a wide variety of designs and colours available in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue and 2012 Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue.  This offer does not include the Specialty Deisgner Paper packs, however.

Check out my Specials & Promotions Page for more details and a list of DSP on offer.

3 comments:

  1. I adore this card and the color combo is divine! Love it! I'd send you a batch of cookies but I'm afraid they'd be hard as a rock by the time they reached you :) BTW, happy birthday!!!
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour palette & design are stunning Paula! Gorgeous card.
    Hope you have a wonderful birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥