Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ON A SCALE OF........

I have a real thing for the Aviary birds at the moment!  I wanted to make a card that would make you smile when you see it.  I had the perfect sentiment in "On a scale of.....", but wanted the scene to be kinda funny too.  Hence the brids weighting down a power line!

I really enjoyed making this wee card.  Here is what I used to create it:
Stamps:  Aviary, Just Believe, Perfect Words (Hostess Set)
Inks:  Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette
Card Stock:  Elegant Eggplant,Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories:  Brayer, Post-it-notes, Grosgrain ribbon, Glue dots and Dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - this is so fun and utterly creative!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous, Paula card with beautiful scenery. Happy belated Easter my good friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Those little birds ALWAYS bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cute Cute! Yes ... you succeeded ... smile on my face! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, it surely did put a smile on my face - thank you, Paula! So darling and gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. genius!! LOVE the birds on the powerline! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Ive only just seen this and it rocks! Just when I think you have come up with the best card ever ..you do it again! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥