Sunday, April 22, 2012

IN LOVE WITH NATURE

It is an absolutely beautiful day here today, and it is only going to get better when I get all inky this afternoon!
  I have been playing with the "Nature's Walk"stamp set, which I actually don't own myself, but one of the best things about having a team is sharing things!!  Diane lent me this stamp set to play with last weekend, and I really didn't think it would be one I would use a lot.  Don't you hate it (NOT!) when your wish list gets that little bit longer!

Every stamp in this set works beautifully together, and with the addition of "French Foliage", you can make gorgeous collage/vintage type cards.  Not my normal style of card, but I really enjoyed putting this one together.  I have added the gorgeous Always Artichoke denim ribbon and a vintage brad, but otherwise left it fairly free of embellishments.

Of course, I have added sponging round edges and used the Cutter Kit to distress some of the edges on the card stock.

I will be teaching this card in May, so do keep an eye out on my Classes & Events page, once I decide on a date, and be sure to register if you would like to make this gorgeous card!

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Paula. I love the stamped block background and the colours are perfect for that vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Paula - I just love your use of greens with neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Paula! Love how you blended the two stamp sets together so nicely! I will have to look at my own sets a little differently :) Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are all settled now! Such an elegant card! Well done! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Paula, I have pinned it in my case file.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥