Friday, April 6, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!!

I would like to wish you all a very Happy Easter.  If you are going away, as I have, for a break - safe travels!

My daughter announced that she didn't want any chocolate (I think she must be sick!) this Easter, so I decided to stick with that theme with the card I made for her.  Clean and simple ICECREAM - what more could a girl want?!

When she opens the envelope, she will smell it before she sees it!  Mmmm, vanilla!  How did I do that?  One of the gorgeous new products in our Autumn-Winter Mini is smelly, or should I say, Scented embossing powder!!  With three flavours available, at least one is sure to appeal to you!!  We have Vanilla, Melon and Cherry, and they really do smell divine.  They are just $13.25 each and 14g in weight.  If you would like to try one yourself, just let me know - I would be happy to order some for you!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the stamped sentiment how pretty. Great idea with the ice cream cone Paula, and that lush cherry on the top . Fab card well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely mouthwatering card! I haven't yet tried my scented embossing powder, must rectify that soon. I hope you have settled into your new home Paula. Have a safe and happy Easter. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Paula, have a wonderful weekend away.

    Love that ice cream card - the shimmer looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Paula - makes me want to eat an ice cream now :) Enjoy your long weekend away and Happy Easter to you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMMMmmmmmm .... ice-cream is a good substitute! But ... Easter without chocolate????? Great card, Paula! Did you punch or fussy cut the ice-cream balls? Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥