Sunday, April 1, 2012

A BRAND NEW CATALOGUE!

I am all moved now, but still trying to locate boxes and craft supplies!!  I am hoping to have something gorgeous to show you real soon.

I am hoping to get my newsletter out real soon, but still experiencing Internet problems.  Sometimes I can get online, sometimes not!!  So frustrating!  For my regular customers, I have now updated my Class page to reflect all events coming up in April, so go take a look!




In the meantime, Stampin' Up! have just realeased their gorgeous new Winter Mini Catalogue, which you can view on line HERE.







So many beautiful new products to play with.  We have new pleated ribbon, new stamps and matching Designer Papers, not to mention brads, buttons and twine. Then there's the Edgelits and Framelits for the Big Shot and stamps to match! Where to start?!!

Start by contacting me and booking your workshop today!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find all your crafting goodies soon! Can't wait to see the next creation! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥