Friday, February 17, 2012

WHEN IS A CARD NOT A CARD?

When it is also a gift box!  I have seen these cute little cards around for sometime now and have always wanted to have a go at making one.  Finally, here it is!!

I love that you can include a little gift with the card for the recipient.  I have put Jaffa's in this one.  The peson who is getting this is a chocoholic!!

I have taken advantage of the SAB designer paper, Everyday Enchantment, which you can select as your FREE gift during Sale-A-Bration, when you spend $120 (not including shipping).  The DSP has a real vintage look about it.  I have teamed up an SAB brad with a giant button from the current Summer Mini catalogue too, which I think looks classy atop the ruffled lace.

I have also used another SAB freebie, the stamp set Fresh Vintage.  I love how all the SAB choices mix and match.  A little bit of sponging to age the Very Vanilla cardstock and I was done!

SAB runs until the end of March, so if you haven't taken advantage of all the freebies on offer, why not place your order with me?  Contact ME NOW!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful! This is such a fun project to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Paula. Your work is always so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Paula! Love your placement of the border & floral images on the gift card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet gift Paula, love the colours you have picked out of the DSP, it highlights it beautifully and nice stamp use on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to find another twist for this handy box/card design! Thanks for more inspiration, Paula! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥