Tuesday, February 7, 2012

REAPING THE BENEFITS OF SAB


Don't you just love the Sale-a-bration period with Stampin' Up!?  I do, and I just recieved my first order with brand new goodies to play with!  Check for more details on my Specials and Promotions page, so you can enjoy the FREE benefits too!

It didn't take me long to break out my cardstock and start creating with these gorgeous new products!  These are cards I have planned for upcoming workshops, so if you would like to make one of these too, be sure to book a workshop with me.  Simply drop me an email!!  It's that easy.  Invite a few friends and leave the rest to me.

One of the things I love about the SAB choices this year is that the colours coordinate with products already available.  Here I have used the Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB) with the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (SAB).  You can chooseone of these products packs absolutely FREE with a $120 order (not including shipping).  It all works so well with the new In Colours, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party.

This delight is using the same DSP, and ribbon (you get two colours in the bundle) but with a FREEbie stamp set "Fresh Vintage".  I have threaded the ribbon through the strip of DSP, which gives it a nice lacey effect.  I totally love the border stamp from Fresh Vintage (SAB), which I have stamped along the bottom of the card in Pool Party.  The flower image is stamped in Calypso Coral and punched using the new Postage Punch - yum!

I have shown you three of the gorgeous choices from this beautiful catalogue, but there are still three more stamp sets available I haven't shown you yet!  If you haven't seen the SAB catalogue - don't miss out.  Simply click on the image to go check out your own copy!  Or better yet, book your workshop with me and get your own copy FREE.

3 comments:

  1. I love what you are doing with the SAB goodies! Glad to see you found a little time to play :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning projects, Paula! I bet your friends are flocking to your workshops! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great SAB projects Paula! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥