Monday, February 27, 2012

EASTER BONNET

Do you have a little collection of empty Stampin' Up! Brad and Button cases?  I do!  What to do with them, besides throwing them away?  Make a Hostes Gift with them, of course!  I have seen a few of these little cuties done by other demos, and needed a cool little gift to give my Hostess last Saturday.

So I started by pulling out one empty container, the SAB Every Day Enchantment DSP, some 5/8" Satin Ribbon and SAB ribbon.  Proceeded to roll some gorgeous wee rosses for the front of the hat, and this is what I ended up with!

I put in a length of ribbon and some buttons and coordinating brads for my Hostess.  I also demonstrated two wee note cards, with envelopes, to match - making a really sweet little gift as my "thank you" to Peg for having her workshop.

If you would like to play with some of the gorgeous Sale-A-Bration product and get a Thank you gift from me like this - then book a workshop with ME before the end of March!

10 comments:

  1. Such a great idea Paula, and your bonnet looks so, so pretty! I love your rolled roses.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. How did you make the roses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, duper, cute Easter Bonnet. It's pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie. I am sure your w'shop hostess enjoyed getting this sweet gift! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea Paula. A great recycling idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely bonnet, a great little gift for your hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I haven't tried one of these yet but you've now inspired me. This is so pretty Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I'll will have to give this one a go myself. Your flowers are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stinkin' creative and gorgeous!! Love it!! I will be featuring this bonnet on My Crafty Picks #60 with a link back to your blog on 4-8-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a blessed Easter
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥