I don't think any wedding has ever been done in under ten minutes, but I know this card was! I tried a new technique (to me anyway) on this one - Faux tearing. The strip through the middle of the card looks like Designer Paper, but it's not! Here is how I achieved this look:
2. Adhere the two halves, slightly apart on your Whisper White card front with dotto. This will help it stay in place but remove it easily later.
3. Gently sponged Crumb Cake ink in the gap of the paper.
4. Stamped flourish from Creative Elements in Early Espresso Ink directly over the sponged ink, then removed torn paper halves.
5. Die cut "Mr & Mrs" using the Timeless Type Medium Sizzlet Die and big shot, in Eary Espresso cardstock.
6. Adhere the "Mr & Mrs" to the card front using Tombow Multi Adhesive.
7. Adhere this piece to a slightly larger Early Espresso Mat.
8. Adhere mat to Crumb Cake card base - done!
Of course, you could always take it a step ot two further by adding some bling to the card front or even Crystal Effects to the letters to really make them glossy.
Hope you enjoyed my ten minute tutorial too! Totally unplanned, but hey, it's all about sharing the love of the craft!