Friday, January 6, 2012

PLAYING WITH KITS

I decided to give my Craft space a New Year's clean up - you know -start as you mean to go on!  I came across quite a few card samples from swaps, classes etc, that hadn't been completed or made up.  It was amazing just how many I had and how much room they were taking up.  So I made it my misson to sit down and actualy complete them.

For some reason I had a lot of card bases in Riding Hood Red!  I didn't necessarily complete the cards as they originally looked, but I did have a lot of fun playing around.

This is another CAS card.  I have actually used DSP!! Must do that more often, as it looks great as a mat.  Some soft sponging to age it slightly, the addition of a bow and sentiment - COMPLETE!  I am really enjoying cards that take 10 minutes or less to complete at the moment!

4 comments:

  1. Paula, I LOVE this! Hope you don't mind me adding this to my CASE file... this is divine. Big hugs, chickee. xoxox (and BIG well done to that gorgeous daughter of yours - been thinking about her a lot this week. xoxox)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!!
    Love the card. It's so great when we can utilize the bits and pieces that have been tossed to the side. They do stack up quickly. Keep up the good work :)
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Paula ...simple but oh so stunning ... love that red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So ... what a great thing to do for the New Year ... clean up!!! I bet it is nice stamping in your craft room now! I am loving 10 minute cards too ... just wish I could find the time to stamp a little more! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥