Friday, January 27, 2012

JAI #102 - JUST CASE KATHY TANNER

Well, this is a sad post for me, as it is my last Challenge on the Design Team of JUST ADD INK.  I have had a fabulous time being part of this wonderful group of very talented girls and I will miss it very much.  So it seems fitting to end my last challenge CASEing the very talented KATHY TANNER.  Pop over to Kathy's blog, choose a design you love and recreate or put your own spin on it.

I love how this card turned out!  You can see Kathy's original card HERE.  I have used the same technique as Kathy, but have used a narrower mat behind the image, flipped the ribbon treatment and used a HUGE button for effect!  I had a wonderful time putting this together - and isn't that what it is all about?!!

The team have come  up with some gorgeous recreations of Kathy's work, so be sure to pop over to JUST ADD INK and join in the fun this week!

11 comments:

  1. This was one of my favorite cards of Kathy's and I love your CASE of it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Paula and it looks so great in those Autumn tones. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, Paula. Love the beautiful neutral tones. A great CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Paula. A great tribute to Kathy, but with a distinctive Paula spin on it. Will miss your regular JAI contributions, but I won't be leaving you alone!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I still don't have En Francais or French Foliage, and I love them both so much! The colours you've used are so beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you've done here Paula. The autumn colours look great against the white. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab case of Kathy Paula, l love the more masculine tones, really beautiful and a great Paula Kathy combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful case of my card Paula. I love the colours you've chosen and that big button is a great added embellishment. Sorry you're leaving JAI. You will be greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss you already :( But you've gone out in style!! Love all the layers of stamping and that great big button!!
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card you've created. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Paula. The colours & elements are absolutely perfect.
    So sad that you are leaving the JAI Team but will definitely be checking out what you get up to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥