Friday, January 13, 2012

JAI #100 BLOG HOP!

In celebration of 100 challenges, JUST ADD INK have got a Blog Hop for you this Week!  If you have already started the hop, you will have arrived here from the lovely Patrice Easton's gorgeous project at Spring Blossom Musings.  Normally when celebrating a 100th Birthday, you would expect a message from the Queen.  In keeping with that theme, the brief was to just add Crowns. 

 There is a prize for commenting on all the Design Team member posts this week, and a prize for the winner of our Just Add Crowns Challenge.  So please leave some comment love on your way around the Hop!

I decided to try my hand at a View Master card.  I kept the front of the card fairly simple, because the fun is in the "wheel" of cardstock peeking through the punched window.

Simply spin the wheel and the image changes to a new one!  How cool is that?!!

I have also used Purple (Elegant Eggplant) and Gold for this card in keeping with the regal theme!

I will be teaching this type of card to my Crafty Class Ladies at the end of this month.  If you would like to join in and live local, then register for this class today!  Please see my Class Page at the top of this blog.

In the meantime, we are by no means done!  The next stop is the wonderful Ruth Clarke, and boy, does she have a fabulous project to share with you!

Simply click on the Crown to be taken to your next stop on the Hop!

32 comments:

  1. Love it Paula ... the clean styling, the purples and the view master creation .... awesome work!
    Congrats on turning 100!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a terrific card, I love the viewmaster type card, have never made one, but I love yours, the little handbag, perfume and of course the crown is fitting for any little princess, lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is cool Paula. I've seen cards like this before - they are great. I love the colours you have chosen. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! You really did a great job. Your color combo looks so regal and official

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and colours. Great idea for a viewmaster card

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very 'regal' and 'wheely' lovely, Paula. Happy 100th, JAI. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. The colours are very regal looking. Another great project from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Paula what a great card!! I've never seen one like it. Very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the fun wheel. The 'royal' colours look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a fab ob with your card, cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, funny it's not how I remember it, lol. I look forward to having a go at one of these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute - great card - love those spinner cards - hours of entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea for a card! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Paula that is an awesome idea love the colours too, if you ever decide to sell it etc as a tutorial for those of us that don't live so close count me in pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card Paula, some of my favourite colours

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your view master card looks great Paula. What a wonderful idea! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a clever idea Paula, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my I so have to make one of these Paula - how fun. I love how you fancied up the clean design with big bow too!
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So clever Paula. A terrific idea and one I must try sometime soon. Love that gorgeous big bow at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great interactive card Paula & the "Royal Purple" is perfect with your beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow Paula - this is really cool. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love these cards,what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card!! It's so elegant and love that bow.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is adorable. I've never made one of these cards, but it is just adorable. Love your 'royal' colors too. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic card Paula. I have never tried to make one of these, you have inspired me to have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love interactive cards your is awesome ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. How clever, Paula! Have seen these before ... but haven't been game to try it! Love the girly take on this one! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥