Monday, January 30, 2012

HALF PIPE BIRTHDAY

I have just bought the Bigz Clear Circle Die and after playing around with a few ideas, I came up with this card:

I started with a rectangular piece of Whisper White card stock.  I sponged some clouds before running the bottom of the card stock through the big shot, on the arc of the Bigz Clear circle to create the half pipe.  Unfortunately the Skateboarder is now a retired stamp, but at least he has finally seen some ink!  I don't have a lot of cards that would appeal to a teenage boy, but I think this one would don't you?!!  I even threw a little hardware on there to appeal to their macho side, lol

10 comments:

  1. That is one cool card, well done Paula another awesome effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic, Paula! My 14 year old son would love it! Great idea for the circle die too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are to clever girly, this reminds me of our local skate park on a sat afternoon, my nephews would "LOVE" this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fab Paula and makes me so wish I had gotten that stamp before it retired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea Paula! This is perfect for a young man/teen's card, something I always struggle with! Love the clouds too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea Paula! Love the half pipe and, of course, the sponging :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hhhmmm ... hadn't seen that skateboarder stamp ... and was off to order. How sad it is that it is retired! This is perfect for a teen boy! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great silhouette design Paula & perfect for any young man. Your clouds look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥