Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CAS - MY FRIEND

Yesterday I finally managed to have a play in my craft room!  It has been a long time since I have been able to tinker around just for me.  I decided to enter a challenge with Stampin! Up's Founder and CEO, Shelli Gardener, who is taking things back to simple with a challenge called Simply Stunning Creative Challenge.

This card is simple!  With only a couple of  mats and a Basic Pearl for embellishment, the rest is all stamped.  I used a clear block to create the textured background, and my one of my (many!) favourite stamp sets "My Friend".  This card was another made in under ten minutes!

Stamps:  My Friend
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Clear Block, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Word Window Punch, Basic Pearl, Adhesives

5 comments:

  1. and so it is _ Simply Stunning, this sets on my wish list :-), Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is simply Stunning Paula.
    I also love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Paula. I love the colours you have used. I can't believe it took you under 10 minutes to make this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this, Paula! I don't have that stamp set, but you're convincing me I need it! LOVE your CAS style, too... you've changed! (and I'm loving it!) Big hugs. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty! And ... I am sure it is right on Shelli's taste! I can see a winner here!!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥