Friday, December 9, 2011

FANCY FOOTWORK

Something a little different from me today!  Another CAS card using the Emboss resist technique I haven't used for quite sometime.  The stamp set is called "You are Loved" from the new Summer  mini catalogue.  If you haven't seen this catalogue yet, you can check it out HERE. There are so many grogeous new products to play with!!

I have used Naturals Ivory card stock as my card base.  I love the petals inlaid in this card.  Stamped my image in Versamark, sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder over the image and heat set it.  I have then masked off a portion of my card across the width and sponged Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Blushing Bride ink in a random pattern.  This really makes the embossed image "pop".  I have then used one gorgeous Jewel brad thats helps draw your eye to the sentiment.

The "Fancy Footwork" I was referring to in my blog title is along the bottom of the card.  I used the Decorative Label punch to cut away about 1cm of the base, then layered Wisteria Wonder card stock underneath.  A simple, but pretty Valentine's Day card.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Love the colors and the fancy footwork! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice I love your fancy footwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the softness of the masked panel Paula & your fancy footwork! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the fancy footwork is inspired! Very pretty colours, Paula! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥