Sunday, December 18, 2011

CHRISTMAS NOTECARD

How's this for a super cute and really quick 3" x 3" notecard?  I like these notecards in place of tags for a gift.  I have used a cute stamp set called "Every Litte Bit".  You can find it on page 46 of the main Idea Book & Catalogue.  It has 28 images for every occassion you can think of and is just perfect for these notecards.  I made a bunch of these to put with gifts this year.

I stamped the image in Staz On Black, then used my Stampin' Write markers to colour it in.  I then punched the image using  the 1 1/4" Square punch.  I punched another coordinating piece of cardstock (Old Olive) with the 1 3/8" Square punch, layered them with Dimensionals and stuck to the card front.  I then tied a mini bow, using THIS tutorial, with the new Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine from the Summer Mini Catalogue, and stuck that above the ornament using a spot of Tombow Multi.

Another nice, quick project, although not when you are making multiples, like I was!  I also stamped the front of the Mini Envelopes, although, opted not to colour the image in this time.

3 comments:

  1. Simply sweet...I think I am going to make a few just like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely super cute!! Gonna have to CASE these really soon :)
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is super sweet ... love simple and sweet notecards ... a beautiful CAS design!!

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and may 2012 be absolutely "Gigantic" ...

    All the best and much love
    Tui xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥