Sunday, November 13, 2011

SURPRISE!!

For me or for you - I am not too sure!  I can't believe I have not blogged for TWO weeks!  I have so much going on that I just have not been able to create for myself recently.  It is such a busy time of year with Christmas just 6 weeks away!  Lots of Craft fairs, Stamp Clubs and workshops to prepare for.  I am so lucky I get to do something I truly love!

I thought I would share just a quick post this morning.  This is the Thank You card I whipped up yesterday morning for my Stamp Club Ladies, to pop in their orders.  Nothing like leaving something to the last minute!
A very simple sponged card, just what the Doctor ordered!

5 comments:

  1. This certainly is a beautiful card - I am so glad you found time to make and post it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula this is a stunning card, I have just pinned it in my case file.
    I so know what you mean about been busy, I haven't had time to craft for myself either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Paula - as always with your sponging, but also for its simplicity :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Paula. Love the left image spilling from the masked "frame". :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥