Wednesday, November 23, 2011

LETS GET COZY!!

I promised another fabric project I have been working on, and here it is!

If you are anything like me, you LOVE fresh made Coffee and often stop for one on a trip into town.  The thing I hate most, is HOT Latte.  It should always be made to drink straight away and not scalding, but some Barrista's have not learnt that yet!  I get sick of burning my fingers, so have made a Coffe Cozy that I can pop in my handbag!  No more burnt fingers - woohoo!

This is another pattern I stumbled across while surfing the net.  It is by the very talented Jeni Baker, who has kindly done a free tutorial.  You can see her tutorial at Skip To My Lou.  Again, I have used Stampin' Up!'s fabulous Designer Fabrics to make them.  Add elastic and a button and you are good to go.

I have a stall at the Artisan's Christmas Market in the Mall on the 3rd of December.  Be sure to pop by and say "Hi" as I have been making tonnes of Christmas goodies for you to give!

5 comments:

  1. Oh these look so cool. I've done knitted ones and now I've saved the link to try out some sewn ones. What fun. All the best with your market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea Paula! Your sewing skills are much better than mine. Glad you've gotten some crafting time in :) Keep up the nice work...you'll have your holiday gifts sown up in no time :)
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect little gift for a coffee lover. So sweet! Good luck with your market stand Paula! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooooo clever - these look fabulous (and so did the tissue holders). It gives me some hope I may be able to do more than just sew on cards! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking at these myself just last weekend. You're so much more organised than I am. They look fabulous - well done you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥