Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"GO TO" BOOK

It is my good friend Rhonda's birthday today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHONDA!  I needed to make a Birthday card for her, but time hasn't been my own for a few weeks now that the silly season is upon us.  I desperately needed some help to get a card made in time for her special day, and what better tool do I have for inspiration than the Stampin' Up! catalogue!

I have CASE'd this card directly from the catalogue and you can see the original on page 10.  Of course I didn't have all the same items or colours available in my own stash, so changed things up a bit and made do with what I had.  Thats the great thing about the Stampin' Up! catalogue!  You don't have to have exactly the same items, but the basic ideas are all there to use.

Stamps: Bring on the Cake, Simply Soft
Inks: Craft White, Old Olive, More Mustard, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, More Mustard
Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Old Olive Brad, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Extra large Oval Punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaer Embossing Folder, Scoring Tool, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Paula and the card is even more gorgeous in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Paula. I like this one even better than the version you CASEd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Paula! I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥