Friday, October 28, 2011

JAI #91 - A COLOUR CHALLENGE

I have been away from JUST ADD INK on a wee break for a while, but have actually been able to participate in this weeks gorgeous challenge brought to you by Bron Eastley!
 How do you like these colours?!! Aren't they GORGEOUS!  This is the wee cutie I came up with:

Of course, I had to decorate the inside as well. I left the sentiment off the front of the card, but I think it makes a nice touch on the inside instead. What do you think?

I hope you will play along with us at JUST ADD INK this week.  I look forward to seeing your creations!  Make sure you visit what the other JAI designers have come up with too, you won't be disappointed!

8 comments:

  1. We're so glad to have you back to produce little stunners like this. I love how you have used Pocket Silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet, Paula. I love how you've used the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Paula. Glad you had the time to join it with us this week. We've missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Paula!! a great technique and beautifully finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little sweetie! The colours are gorgeous together & your wreath looks fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use Pocket Silhouettes Paula - love it and its going in my case file!! Glad to have you back :)
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Paula. I love the way you've done the inside with the sentiment instead of the front

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and very 'Paula'! Sorry I haven't popped by for a while ... computer issues!!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥