Monday, October 31, 2011

FRIGHT NIGHT

I know as a country we don't go much for Halloween, but it is growing.  It is a shame we don't carry more Halloween stamps in our Idea Book & Catalogue, like the US does.  Luckily for me, I have a super friend in the States (waving at you Diana!!) who sent me a set called "House of Haunts", which I have drawled over for quite sometime!  Tonight being Halloween, I thought I would share the quick card I made yesterday, while having a play with this delicious stamp set!

Of course, I pulled out my trusty sponges to give my background the real moodiness and atmosphere a spooky Halloween scene needs!

Happy Halloween to you all!  ♥

Stamps:  House of Haunts
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Bluching Bride, So Saffron, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Sponges, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig, post-it-notes, Regals Brads, Piercing Tool

6 comments:

  1. Love all the Halloween stamps too Paula and have also been drooling over this one for a while - might have to give in, I think, as your card looks terrific! Fantastic sponging as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween and I REALLY love this stamp set! The colour combo you used worked fabulously, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do haloween, but I sure do appreciate the artwork here! Great sponging, Paula - your signature work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do Halloween despite Master 11 begging to go trick or treating, grrr. I do love looking at all the crafty goodness out in blogland though and this card of yours is no exception. Absolutely love the plum you've added in her, divine sponging as always. Terrific image, I've loved it since I first saw Jodene use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! We celebrated Halloween over here too, its just a bit of fun for the littlies - I wish more Aussies embraced it. :) Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely some Halloween 'moodiness' happening here! Very spooky! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥