Tuesday, October 18, 2011

CHRISTMAS POP-UP

As most of you already know, I am primarily a card maker.  I tend to stick to the typical flat card, but this week I thought I would share a super cool Pop-Up card with you.  These cards are actually very easy to make and you can find the fantastic tutorial for this card HERE.

Keeping with the Christmas theme, I chose to use the set "Snow Swirled" for this card.  I really love the filgree tree!  I have also teamed it with the Soft Holly wheel, along the card base.
The best thing about this card?  It folds flat!!  So you can still pop this in the post.

 If you have never made one of these free standing Pop-Up cards, why not have a go?!  I promise you won't be disappointed with how easy they actually are!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome is that? Fun but still very elegant, in typical Paula style. Love that double loop bow & the red bling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made one of these ... wondered how they worked ... and your photos answered my questions! Gorgeous, Paula! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥