Thursday, September 22, 2011

HEY BABY - CAS

I haven't made a Baby card in so long!  To be honest, I had to keep it clean and simple because I really struggled to come up with an idea!  It happens to the best of us *grin*. 

I made this for a friend of a friend who have just adopted their first long awaited Baby.  How cool is that?!  In case you can't tell, it's a Girl!!  I thought we would start things off right with a bit of bling and a pretty wee bow - what more could a Girl want - right?!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable Paula.

    Congratulations to your friends, how wonderful for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I think this is a beautiful baby card. CAS is definitely the way to go - especially when you have bow and bling included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yip bling and bows are a good start until she's old enough to worry about bags and shoes. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like clean & simple baby cards and yours is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and cute! A girl has to start life off with a bow and bit of bling! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how simple ... yet ... how sweet this one is! A great "last minute" idea. Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥