Monday, September 26, 2011

FOR THE COFFEE FREAK!

I admit it, I am a total Coffee nut.  I even have my own Coffee Machine - I just love it so much!  I recently helped a friends daughter (answering questions) with her studies and as a Thank you, she gave me a box of Robert Timms Coffee Bags.  Well, what can I say?  I was pretty thrilled, but the box was pretty ugly!  So I made one up to keep them in - much prettier!

This is a just a basic box template I made to fit the packets and once you understand how boxes go together you can make ANY size you want.  Such a handy thing to know though - think personalised gifts!

Of course, you can also decorate them any way you want.  Obviously, I didn't want to forget what was in this box!  I think the bold font gives it away, lol.  I also think the sentiment is soooooo TRUE!

Anyway, I have sat down and put THIS particular template into a basic tutorial for you and it is FREE!  I hope you make plenty of delightful boxes with it!

10 comments:

  1. Utterly fabulous!! Love it, love it, love it. Unfortunately Google doesn't want me to view the template, but I shall try again later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine! Ooops, my bad. I think I have fixed the problem now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the "worn' look of this, that DSP looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous project for the coffee lover Paula! It would also work beautifully for a tea drinker since you can get those gorgeous tea sachet's now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, the template is there now and I'm one happy lady. This is such a great design, Paula, for my favourite coffee bags. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute Paula!! Many thanks for sharing the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Paula ... mmm, I am a coffee drinker and I love this cute little idea ... fabulous!!1

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great tutorial, Paula! So professional! And ... this is such a cute little project. Are the letters Big Shot??? Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andrea!
    Yes, the letter are the Timeless Type alpha dies. They look fab, don't they?! Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project Paula. Love the antique look of the box. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥