Sunday, September 18, 2011

ALL WRAPPED UP

I have been a little slack in the posting department, but I have been working very hard towards a Launch workshop I am holding today.  It really has been nose to the grindstone!  I have been playing with new product (and old) so I could showcase gorgeous samples to inspire. 

This wee box is made with the Big Shot Mini Milk Carton Die.  Instead of making a standard Milk carton, I have cut two die templates, cut one side off each and put together to form this cute hexagonal Gift Box.  Teamed with the new Mocha Morning DSP and the fabulous lace Ribbon Border Punch, it really makes an elegant little gift box.  Of course, Pearls are elegant too and I have added one to each flower centre.

There are soooo many new and beautiful products in the 2011/2012 Stampin' Up! catalogue, along with all of our old favourites.  The Hostess benefit scheme has also changed and is so much more flexible now, allowing you to receive both FREE and heavily discounted product.  If you haven't got a copy yet, why not contact me today and order one?  Better yet, book a workshop with me and get it for FREE!

4 comments:

  1. Wow ... how gorgeous is this ... what a super fabulous treat box ... and oh so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back on your blog my lovely friend, I have missed your creations! This is fabulous. I think you have well and truly sold me on that border punch and the little pearl details are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess if you have been designing for your launch ... you might have some other new goodies to share with us! Looking forward to seeing them ... if this one is anything to go by!!! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous little box Paula. Love the pearl centres on the ribbon border trimming. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥