Friday, August 5, 2011

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

One of the many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the monthly Stampin' Up! magazine "Impressions" that I recieve in the mail.  I really look forward to this publication each month as I get so many great ideas from it, along with business tips and tools I can apply to my own SU business.  This month, there was a fabulous idea to create your own stencils with punches from the Stampin' Up! range.

I love the simplicity of this card and it was really quick to make, but it packs a real punch wih the 3D flower on the front!  If you book a worskhop with me, I will show you and your guests how to make this gorgeous card.  Not only will you make a sample for yourself, but you will get the stencil to keep too!

If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Demo yourself, I would love to talk to you!  Simply email ME with your contact details.  I would love to tell you more about the Stampin' Up! opportunity and the many benefits you will recieve and earn!!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha your card is gorgeous and I have one completely similar because it was the first thing in the Impressions publication that jumped out at me. Stunning I thought, so of course had to re-create it real quick.

    Yours is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea, Paula! I haven't seen this in our demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success. I'll have to case yours :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's lovely, I love the spritzed ink, must get myself one of those colour spritzers soon! Simple and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL ... Love reading the comments here. Must pop by Patrice's blog and see her creation! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥