Monday, July 18, 2011

UNDERWATER BABY

Here's a baby card with a twist - an underwater one!!


I had an idea in my head that just wouldn't go away, so I started this card this morning before going to work, and have just finished it after walking in from work.  I love it when a plan comes together!!

This card is a follow on from the Just Add Ink design I did last week.  I forgot how much I enjoy using my sponges since discovering the Brayer.  Now I have pulled them all out again and I plan on making quite a few more cards using this fab technique.  Hope you like it!!

11 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card, Paula! I love how you have crimped the seahorses and the crystal effects bubbles look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Fab!! Love it- might have to CASE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use those stamps for seaweed. Lovely sponging and your cute 'crimped' seahorses look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I love the bubbles in the water and the crimped sea horses. I also like how you used the different stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool - love how you've used Autumn Days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how super cute .... love this and love the bubbles ... gorgeous baby card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is GORGEOUS!! I love the bubbles and the beautiful way that you've captured 'underwater'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popped this into my "to CASE" file! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute! I love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh, this is just sooo sweet! Love the effect you have achieved by layering all those stamps ... looks fantastic! Oh and I just love the little bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!Love the seahorses, do you have a pattern??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥