Wednesday, July 27, 2011

PLASTERING IT OVER

I was driving home from work yesterday and an idea for a Get Well card just "popped" into my head.  I had to get it down on paper before I forgot it!!  Not quite what I had imagined., things have a life of there own once you begin work on them!  But I am still reasonably happy with it. 

My Piercing Tool and Mat Pack certainly got a workout though!  As did my sponges (of course!).  This card was made with someone special in mind and I can't wait to see what she thinks of it.  The very fact that it has bling on it should brighten her day, lol

9 comments:

  1. Too cool! Love this Paula, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Paula! Very clever. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Paula. This is great! Hope you don't mind if I CASE this one...neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I miss how we used to say "plasters" for Band-Aids. Ah, Kiwi-speak :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a cool idea - into my CASE file!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My nephew had an accident on his push bike recently ... I think I might need to CASE this one ... it is super fun! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Paula - I love how the plasters go oxo (like hugs and kisses) - SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blahaha, Bron, thats why I did them like that. Glad to know they look like what they are meant to look like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥