Monday, July 25, 2011

HAVE I BEEN BUSY? YOU BET YA!!

Would you belive I have managed to spend the entire weekend (less housework!) in my Craft room.  What a great feeling that is!  Working madly to try and restock for my monthly craft fair.  Just wish I had enough daylight hours to photograph my projects for you to see!  But I do have these two photo's to share with you in the meantime.

These Post-it-Note holders are really popular and I only had two left after last months stall.

This first one has been sponged with Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke in a random pattern.  Using Early Espresso, I then stamped randomly over the top with a stamp from Autmn Days.  Always Artichoke on the sentiment, stamp on vellum, added a couple of eyelets - done!

This next note pad would have to be my favourite.  I want to try a nightime scene with this same view next!  Sponged my background and then spritzed it with water.  What a fabulous look!  Once dry, stamped in Choclate Chip with a stamp out of Just Believe.  Used the Chocolate Chip marker to fill in the solid "ground".  I didn't want to put a sentiment on this one, I really like the background too much and didn't want to lose it's effect.

These Note pads are so easy to create and make such a lovely "extra" in any gift.  Want to learn how to make these?  With Christmas coming up, they would be great stocking fillers.  Contact ME today to arrange a Workshop so I can show you how!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome project Paula! No wonder you can't keep these stocked fast enough. They are way too cute to pass up! I love them both! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant! I love how you use colour. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always ... these are wonderful Paula! So glad you liked my recent CASE post! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to have some time tonight to catch up on all your beautiful creations Paula. Love the stamping on these little treasures. So effective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, these are really pretty ... great colours too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great Paula, and I am not surprised they were so popular! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥