Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MAY STAMP CLUB

I such such a fun weekend because I got to be a student for a change!  Diane and I held our monthly Stamp Club last Sunday and it was Diane's turn to teach.  What a fantastic job she did, although I had far too much to say, as usual.  (Note to self - keep quiet and listen!)  I have some photo's to share of the gorgeous projects she taught us, along with our Ladies watching every move she made.  Absolute dedication!

Diane itching to get started






Diane had everyone's total attention!






Of course, we had quite a few laughs along the way too!  But we didn't want to miss a thing!





I think the ladies were pretty thrilled with the projects!











I will leave you all with a close up of the lovely projects we made. 






 Thanks Diane for a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. You just can't go wrong with Pear Pizazz and Concord Crush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great projects; love the colours combo. Looks like it was a heap of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, it's a treat when someone else is doing the teaching. Looks like everyone had fun making these lovely projects :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥