Friday, June 17, 2011

INLAID FOR YOU

A quick post this morning to show you some Inlaid Embossing cards I recently taught at one of my classes.  Such an easy technique to do.  Have Bigshot - can do!

I have used the Lattice embossing folder on one and the Petals a Plenty on the other, just to see what they would look like!  I have kept these simple by just using two small dies - little leaves and the Beautiful Wings embosslits.

How to:
1.  Select you die cuts and cut your peices out.
2.  Using Tombow Multi Adhesive lightly adhere the pieces on your card stock.
3.  Insert your carstock into your embossing folder of choice and run through the Bigshot.
4.  Adhere with Dimensionals to you card base.

It is that easy!  If you don't own these embossing folders or dies and want to add them to your collection, I would be more than happy to order them for you.  Email ME to place an order today!

11 comments:

  1. Paula, these are simply beautiful. I haven't given the inlaid embossing a go...yet! :) Thanks for sharing these lovelies!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula you have inspired me to give this a go and remove it from my 'to do' list...I think I will get into my craft room shortly and CASE these simple yet gorgeous creations. I might even use the idea at my next workshop too! These are beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so pretty, Paula! Another reason for me to get the Big Shot. :-)
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! These are gorgeous little cards to make in a class, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Paula!
    WOW must be the week for it, i've just had a play with this tech myself!
    Love what you've done here, sooo cool!
    Hope you are super well,
    SMiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, thanks again for the inspiration! I have CASED these cards and have now posted my results on to my blog if you want to have a peek! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just gave me a great idea for a challenge card! These are so fun ... but also so elegant! How clever to combine the two! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Very sweet cards Paula, I'm going to have to give these a try someday soon myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just lovely Paula. You always inspire me with your work. There simplicity is there strength. Like how you have used the Petals a Plenty for inlaid embossing. Hope you are well:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a very cool Technique Paula, heaps of possibilities come to mind...Oh!! so inspired now, off to case this awesome idea...TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards Paula. Have done/seen lots of inlaid embossing with the lattice folder but the petals a plenty embossing looks great too. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥