Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FOR YOU, BABY

My baby girl turns 17 years old today!  Where has the time gone?  I wanted to share a quick post of the birthday card I made for her.  Those of you who know her, know what a huge fan of Michael Jackson she is.  I made a MJ card for her last year which you can see HERE.  After she got over her initial disappointment that it wasn't another MJ card, she did give her approval anyway!

Sorry about the photograhy!  It really is quite a blingy card, but the lighting just doesn't pick it up.  I took this late last night before I sealed the envelope!

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your DD Paula! Beautiful card..Im not surprised she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the colour combo, the bling, the roses....I love this card.

    Happy birthday to RD, hope she has a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised she loves it either. Gorgeous card, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, Paula. Love the combination of a bit of grungy stamping, with flowers (divine, by the way) and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big happy birthday to your gorgeous daughter. Your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your awesome card... Happy Birthday Rachael.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 17th Birthday DD.
    Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card, Paula! Love that ribbon ... so elegant. I have missed popping by to visit ... but my dad's illness has been a big distraction over the last few weeks. I am looking forward to scrolling back through your recent posts and checking out your fab inspiration ... but won’t have time to comment on each! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely card paula- nice and grown up! I hope Rachael had a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! WOW! That is stunning, Paula. (And you don't look old enough to have a 17 yr old!) Happy birthday, Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card Paula! Have been looking for inspiration to use Concord Crush and I just found it! It's a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Paula! I'm sure your daughter loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty, pretty card Paula. Love the addition of the EE stamps on such a feminine card. Great roses BTW. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥