Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SEPIA BIKE

Another CAS (clean and simple) card to share.  I really love this motorbike image and I know a lot of guys that will too.  I wanted a card that was easy to reproduce in a workshop.

I have used textured Crumb Cake cardstock for the base card, and have distressed the edges of the Early Espresso mat.  I sponged the edges of Very Vanilla in Crumb Cake and Espresso, then stamped my Bike image and sentiment in Espresso on top.  I have used my Markers to colours the tires and body of the bike.  The addition of a simple ribbon tag completes the project.  A great way to showcase ribbon, markers and the Cutter Kit, with the sponging technique thrown in for good measure!  I have also added dimensionals behind the mat to pop the main body of work off the card.  Feel free to demo this at your next workshop!

8 comments:

  1. What a "cool" card! It would show nicely at a workshop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. I may just have to get this stamp yet!! The clean simple works really well. You do not disappoint with lovely ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Paula! I will definitely keep this one in mind when doing a male-orientated workshop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a winner for the workshop sample. Really simple but wonderful design, Paula! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Paula, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a perfect workshop card - TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Paula. Great combination of techniques! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sepia tones look terrific. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥