Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MELBOURNE CONVENTION 2011 - Swap #2

This is the secound Swap card I made.  Again 20+, but this one had no coloring in!  Again it involves Brayering, sponging and direct to paper, with a bit of masking thrown in :-)

I love the Neutral range of colours and I think this would be my favourite of the three swaps I have done.  The sentiment is from a new set I have just got: Word Play.  I love all the sentiments in that set, but this one I felt, was really appropriate for Convention!

11 comments:

  1. Again...an absolutely stunning card! I, too, love the neutral colors and the sentiment really is perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Paula, hope you have a wonderful time at Convention! There will be 20+ very happy stampers receiving these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I am going to need a tutorial on this one, hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I think this one is my favourite too! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't judge yet, they are just getting better each time I check your blog. Another inspirational piece of brayer work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - love the neutral colours too. I'm sure all of your swaps will be well received by everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this swap and so glad I have it in my hands to get inspired with my Brayer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SOOOOO chuffed to have one of these in my hot little hands! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sponging queen does it again. Another stunner! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Paula, thank you for commenting on my blog post using your wonderful card as inspiration. I can now go and say who's wonderful card I cased. Also now I can follow your blog as I love everything I have seen on here so far. You are one very talented stamper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥