The last post I would like to share with you all is the gifts I made for my roomies:
1. A pack of gum - to keep the breath fresh and hunger pains at bay while we craft.
2. A note pad and matching pen - to take down the wealth of information we will invariably be given.
3. A pack of tissues - for when we laugh so hard, we cry.
4. A pack of sticking plasters - for the paper cuts we will probably get!
5. TOFFEES - to keep up the energy, you understand!
I hope the girls liked them, as much as I enjoyed making them all. As you read this, I am winging my way back to reality. I hope to bring you lots of photo's from my trip soon!