Friday, May 20, 2011

LAST USTAMP PROJECT

It is with real sadness that I put up my last Ustamp project for you all to see.  My personal circumstances have changed a lot and I needed to take stock of the way I do things.  So unfortunately, this will be the last Ustamp project I do for a while.  Although I am hoping to go back and design as a Guest now and again in the future.

This project is a Brag Book Album, box and card set.  Not for the faint hearted, I might add!  I love these little Brag books and had to make a box that would contain the whole gift!

I have not used any brayering in this project and gone back to sponging only, which as you know, is my first love!

I have used the Silhouette technique again with the "Every Moment" stamp set.  I have to say, it is one of my favourite stampsets and I love pulling it out and getting it inky!

Don't forget to check out my Special and Promotions page to see what the latest weekly specials for May are!

13 comments:

  1. Paula, this is stunning, I would be showing of the brag book more then the photo's inside, if I had one like this.
    take care
    megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Paula! No matter how you apply the ink, your projects are always an inspiration...Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Paula! I'm so sad that this is your final UStamp. Hope everything is okay! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful as always Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Paula, I absolutely adore it. You'll be missed on UStamp, but I'll still be picking your brain! Hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula...this is absolutely exquisite! Super job! I certainly hope you won't be going far but can certainly understand how priorities can change. Take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so beautiful Paula - you have a wonderful talent for capturing light and atmosphere. UStamp will miss you that's for sure - glad we still have you though - hug!!
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, this is certainly a stunning project for your 'swan song' at UStamp. I must ink up that set as you've really inspired me with all the gorgeous projects you've made with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous set Paula and very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project - bet you will be missed from UStamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW you stun me with your Silhouettes. Just breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful ensemble Paula. Your silhouetted & sponged scenes are always exquisite! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥