Sunday, May 29, 2011

DUST IT OFF!!

Do you have any stamp sets that haven't seen the light of day for a while?  I do!!  It is so easy to reach for the "now" sets and leave those that are still current in the main catalogue gathering dust.  So I decided I would pull out a set I haven't used for a while.  The problem was - WHICH ONE?!

I opted for "Lots of Bots".  This is a really cute set which is great for colouring or paper piecing, which is what I have done here.  I also wanted to keep it "manly" for the boys, hence the hardware and lack of ribbon!

 It was a worthwhile excercise to rummage through my current, but hardly used sets.  How many have YOU got that could do with a little inky love right now?

5 comments:

  1. Great card, I have heaps and including that one. I might have dust that one off as well.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this stamp set Paula, you always make amazing things with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answer to that question - many!! Love this one with the newsprint DSP, jumbo eyelet and brads - cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have used the jumbo brad here Paula. I have a stack I could dust off, so I do hope I get a chance to play this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too many dusty sets to count Paula, lol! This set looks great in monochrome. Fantastic male card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥