Sunday, May 1, 2011

CAS - PRETTY IN PINK

I am meeting my team today for Coffee and Cake before I fly out to Melbourne next weekend for Convention.  I challenged the girls to make a swap using something from the new mini Catalogue.  Here is my swap card:

I have kept it really simple and PINK!!  Not normally a colour I use a lot of, but after my marathon Covention swap making, I have practically run out of every other colour I own!  This delightful stamp is from a set called "Bring on the Cake".  It has a massive 13 stamps to the set and is made up entirely of Birthday sentiments.  You can never have too many of those!!
I have paper pieced a heart on part of the image, used my markers to colour the numbers I wanted (23 is the age I would like to be again!!) and added some Dazzling Diamonds for some glamour to the numbers also.  This is such a cute card to make and great for a beginner!  If you like this card, then why not book a workshop with me so you can make it too?

Make sure you pop over to my Speacials and Promotions page for HOT deals during May.  Stampin' Up! Have a selection of deals for you each week, for one week only - don't miss out!

2 comments:

  1. What a fab card. I do hope you enjoy Convention. If only I was going ... and we could catch up! But ... sadly the finances won't stretch this year ... as we have to go to Vanuatu to visit Gav's sister & her family who are there serving as missionaries. Sigh! :) Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make pink work just as beautifully as your usual colours Paula. Great card - Love the clean design & the burst of bling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥