Monday, May 23, 2011

BIRTHDAY GOODIES

I celebrated my 44th Birthday last week and was blessed with many Birthday wishes from around the country and over the ditch!  I would love to share the gorgeous cards I received from around New Zealand first, but do check back to see the lovely cards I got from Demo friends in Australia too.
  Just click on the artist's name to go visit their blogs and check out all their other work.  Don't forget to leave some comment love, so they know you have been for a visit!


Thank you all so much for your kind wishes.  They were geartly appreciated!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooooh HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULA! I didn't know it was your birthday. I hope that you had a lovely time, and were looked after well by your family and friends.

    Very best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday to you!!! Sorry I didn't know; hope you had a great day, Paula. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all gorgeous Paula! You were certainly spoilt (and deservedly so).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely cards. Hope you had a lovely day on your birthday. It's always lovely to be spoilt by the postie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Paula and hope you had a wonderful day....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I missed your birthday! Happy B'day Paula! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥