Friday, April 15, 2011

JUST ADD - CHOCLOATE!!

This week was not my turn to design, but I couldn't resist this wee challenge!  Over at JUST ADD INK this week, the challenge is a sweet one - JAI 64 - Chocolate Wrapper Colour Combo!  

Use your favourite chocolate to inspire you.  My favourite is Cadbury.  I love the melt in your mouth flavour and texture.  Although I don't eat a lot of chocolate (it gives me migraine) I do still enjoy the odd nibble!  So with this traditional bar in mind, I designed this card:

My fellow Design Team memebers have come up with some simply DELICIOUS projects you are not going to want to miss.  After last weeks challenge, I had a blast doing this one!!  I hope you will join in too!!

10 comments:

  1. You've won me Paula! Nothing beats Cadbury Dairy Milk for me either. Your card looks scrumptious and elegant.

    I am so sorry about the choc=migraine thing...that is so unfair (although I bet your hips are ok with it...I know mine wish I'd give the stuff a wider berth.

    Have a good one,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL!! You're making me hungry! Love the card...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and I love this challenge- funny that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Paula! I love the repetitive stamping on the top half, and embossing on the bottom. Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cadbury is my favourite too Paula...and you can't go past the plain dairy milk bar! Great card...is that wrapper full of air or did you buy a second block?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love all the elements on this one. Glad you played along on your 'off' week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A simple but lovely card, Paula. Sometimes I wish that chocolate gave me migraines so I wouldn't be so addicted to it. Barely a day goes by without it (and not just a nibble either)...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh lovely Paula - its perfect for Cadbury. You've made it look so elegant! Glad you can still have a little nibble - I can't imagine life without chocolate!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely perfectly Cadbury. Love that ruffled ribbon centrepiece. I had so much fun with this challenge too, oh the possibilities....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the chocolate theme Paula - you've captured the elements perfectly! Cadbury is my personal fave as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥