Friday, April 8, 2011

JAI #63 - Inspiration

Inspiration!!  Oh my!  Where on earth did you find this photo, Delys?!!  I can honestly say, this caused me untold headaches trying to gleen inspiration from it.  Will you be able to??  Join us at JUST ADD INK this week and see what you come up with!!


Here's the card:

What do you think?  I decided to use the colours and the stripes, but also keep it on the simple side.  I quite like how it turned out, though this was not my first attempt!!

Head on over to Just Add Ink to see how the rest of the Design Team took inspiration - you won't be disappointed!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That inspiration photo IS a headache waiting to happen. I think you did a great job pulling from it! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is perfect for this Paula! hehehe you should see what else I have in my inspiration folder lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, I hope the end result eased your headache because I think it is a great card and you show how inspiration photos can be used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card - the stripes and yellow ribbon really tie it to the photo - you made peace out of a riot of colour and movement!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the CAS look to this - perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've come up with a subdued and softer looking card from all that bright in the inspiration pic. Well done, so glad it wasn't my week hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥