Tuesday, April 12, 2011

CUTE AS A BUTTON

For my latest tutorial at Ustamp with Dawn and Friends "Big Shot Brilliance", I decided to do another Scrap Book Page.  Brave or stupid?  To be honest, I am in love with this page.  The photo inspired everything.  It is of my daughter at just one day old.  I have been holding on to it for 16 years, knowing I wanted something really special!

 This page uses a number of techniques such as Brayering, distressing, sponging on stamps, repitition.  Not to mention all of the Big Shot elements!

I have also teamed it with a coordinating Card and Envelope.

I am really delighted with the entire project and hope I can inspire others to have a go too!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects Paula. The pinks & greens look fantastic & I love your choice of the diamond stamp, especially with the graduated colouring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww..... just gorgeous Paula! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be delighted too, Mrs Dobson - that project is gorgeous! As you say, cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is adorable Paula...as is the photo of your wee daughter! So sweet...makes me want to go pick up Thumper and give him a cuddle (but he is sound asleep....so that is NOT going to happen ;-).

    Best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Paula such a great page love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project Paula, I love the way you have done the border it's beautiful.
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥