Sunday, April 3, 2011

BUNNY BUM

I have to show you this cute card my class Ladies made recently, which I have called "Bunny Bum", for abvious reasons.  This card uses Punch Art.  I don't normally use this technique, but it is so much fun, I can see I am going to be the lookout for other cool ideas!!


Now on a different note:


Are you a follower of my blog, that I have never meet before?  I am always on the look out for inspiration and that could be you!  I have ONE free pass to the next round of Ustamp with Dawn and Friends to give away.  If you would like this FREE pass, then email ME and tell me what inspired YOU to become a follower on Stampinantics.  Please leave me your email address and Blog address, if you have one.  I will be paying each entrant a visit over the next few days to check out YOUR work!  The winner will be announced on Tuesday 5th of April - it could be you!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Paula. This bunny has a cute bum, but his surroundings are equally eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beautiful! I LOVE your bunny bum! Great card, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card Paula, love the back end view lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just fabulous Paula, and it was a great class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card Paula! I might have to case this. Your blog post title "Bunny Bum" certainly caught my eye too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous bunny and he does have a cute 'little' bum.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats one big old Bunny Bum. bet he'd have trouble running away from Mr Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, he would have trouble running Lisa - he ate too many carrots (or maybe chocolate?!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Bunny Bum! Perfect for Easter! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Paula. Love the cupcake clouds as well as the bunny bum! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥