Wednesday, April 20, 2011

AROUND IN CIRCLES

I love seeing new ideas for cards, especially for  Male cards.  I have seen a new technique on several blogs recently that I just had to try myself called "Inlaid Embossing".  The card that finally inspired me to have a go was designed by my good friend, Bron Heslop, and you can see her card HERE.  Of course, I have changed it, but only slightly. 

I have gone for the Blues, using Night of Navy and Baja Breeze, but kept the eyelet and ribbon tag feature, which I really liked.  I have also used a mixture of solid and outline circles.  This card was so easy to do and came together much faster than I would have thought possible.  One I will defintely be making more of.  Thanks Bron, for the wonderful inspiration!!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Paula. I can't wait to finish work this afternoon and CASE a couple - the perfect male card too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome, Paula! Love how you've included the circle outlines too - it's awesome. Beautiful in blue. Guess I'll be CASing this one now! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love it:) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done! Love the blues...very masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great - love your colour combo! Well done to both you and Bron..... into my case file :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your & Bron's cards are gorgeous! Great designs & colours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥