Sunday, April 24, 2011

ALTERED KEYRING

My daughter is starting to get a collection of keys, but had nothing to put them on.  While out shopping the other day, I found this keyring you can put a photo in, so decided to do a little artwork for her.  Not much room to do so.  I think the measurements were about 1" x 1 1/2" to work with!!

I have also included a couple of ribbon embellishments on the outside of the keyring.  Unfortunately there was no room under the plastic to bling it up a bit, but I think the artwork is really cute.  I decided to go slightly rustic instead.  Rachael loved it, so that makes me really happy!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, that is SO cute, Paula! 'Bron' would fit on there really well, too! You are SO clever. No wonder your daughter loved it. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. I love what you did and am pleased that Rachael did too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and a very innovative idea Paula. Happy easter to you too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever idea, it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet Paula, no wonder Rachael loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥