Tuesday, March 1, 2011

YOU DA BOMB!

That is probably a really old fashion term now!  I can't keep up with the slang terms like I used to, lol

But I do like boxes of any shape or size, especially ones I can recreate myself.  This little beaty is by Kirsten Brown.  Kirsten loves boxes too and she has two gorgeous examples on the current round of Ustamp with Dawn and Friends - Oh My Word.  This is one of them:

I decided to add an insert to create a nice colour contrast.  This little box is so cool.  I have never made a round box before and it fits a Bath Bomb beautifully!

I stuffed it full of lilac packaging just to make it even more pretty!

I think this makes the sweetest little gift box.  I can't wait to make a few more in other colours, just to see what they look like, lol

The next round of Ustamp starts soon and you seriously do not want to miss this one.  For more information read on!


Join us for UStamp with Dawn & Friends!!
EVERY Designer Project will include product(s) from the
Stampin' Up! Big Shot Product Line!!

Did you know that Stampin' Up! currently has a whopping
137 products in the Big Shot Line??!!

137 Big Shot Products Showcased
40+ Stampin' Up! Colors Showcased
40+ Unique Color Combo's with PDF Booklet
40+ Designer Projects with PDF Tutorials
40+ Cards with Hand Stamped/Embellished Envelopes
20 days of World Wide 24/7 Creative FUN!!
New Designer Projects Posted EVERY 12 hours!!
Live Chats, Prizes and a few fun surprises too!!

This is THE Biggest ONLINE Stampin' Up! Big Shot Event EVER!!

Don't miss a day of the LIVE FUN!! Opening Day Website Invites go out
March 18th, 2011
Last Project posted April 6, 2011

7 comments:

  1. Paula...this is SO stinkin' cute! What a great idea! Love the lilacs and greens together. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous box Paula...what a groovy idea!

    :-)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right ... Paula ... this is stunning. Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about this is gorgeous, Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Paula. Love the colours & that delicate little image around the base. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥