Monday, March 21, 2011

WGTN REGIONALS & SNEAK PEEK

Well, I had an exciting weekend!  My team and I joined fellow Demonstrators from throughout the Wellington regional (and a couple from beyond - Hi Anita!) for the Stampin' Up! Regionals last Saturday.  What a day!  We had Business training, Makes & Takes and plenty of fellowship.  I came away absolutely buzzing.  I also got to share in some fabulous swaps from the other Demonstrators.  I thought I would share the two I made.

The first is a Brayed card, which I also got to demonstrate when I presented a WOW.  What a thrill that was, although I don't really remember much of what I said.  I hope I made at least a bit of sense.  Nerves do that to me, lol.  This was my prototype though, which I managed to drop my ink pad on!!!  Luckily, the way it landed, it just looks like part of the grass, so I have kept this one for myself :-)

The second is a sneak peek of a new Stamp Set coming with our Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue that goes live on the first of April.  I LOVE chocolate (who doesn't!) and just had to make a swap with this set!!   If you would like to see this set in person, then you might want to consider a workshop, so you can have a play with it too!!  Email me to book your workshop in April!!

7 comments:

  1. Both great swaps, Paula. You've been a busy gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your swap cards Paula. Regionals sounds like it was a great day. Congrats on doing a WOW...your brayering is fab-o, so I bet it really did draw a wow!!

    :-)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your swaps- and you were awesome demonstrating your WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would have loved to have been there! Great cards Paula - LOVE the brayered one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your swaps too, girlfriend - and you would have ROCKED doing your WOW! Born to teach this stuff, you were. Well done, blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Paula, as always! I'm sure your presentation was perfect. No one heckled, did they? You rock!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ... but of course ... Paula got a "gig" at Regionals! You are such a star! I'm sure whatever you said was perfect! Can't imagine anything less! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥