Sunday, March 13, 2011

WEDDING CAKE!

Do you have stamp sets that you have bought, that just haven't seen ink for a while?  I have a set that has been gathering dust called Fun & Fast Notes, that I always overlook.  I pulled it out the other day, gave it a good dust off, and came up with this wee card - perfect for a Wedding!  Not your ususal soft fluffy Wedding card, I know - but I still like it!

I like doing things with colour combinations you wouldn't think to put together.  I have also kept this really simple, so the watercolouring can speak for itself.  I must remember to use this set more often because there is a stamp for almost every occassion included!

Stamps:  Fun & Fast Notes
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Watercolour Paper
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Rose Red, Crumb Cake

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Paula - LOVE your watercolouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula this is a beautiful card, I must get this stamp set out I don't use it very often.
    I have awarded you with a Blog Award.
    Pop over to my blog to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watercolouring lovely- I keep looking at this satmp set too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, and terrific colouring. I don't use my F&FN often enough either. Hmmmm might have a little play today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your watercolouring is beautiful Paula and I love the colour combo you have used. Every time I put in an order I look at this set and then decide against it. I might just have to have another look now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it because it isn't a soft, fluffy wedding card. It's classy and elegant. Love it! Your watercolouring is gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes ... I had forgotten about this set, too! Thanks for the reminder. Somehow ... though ... my watercolouring just doesn't cut it compared to yours. This is simply beautiful, Paula! Love it! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful little card Paula. This is a great set & showcases watercolouring beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥